Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Looking for a job that you can really make a difference in someone's life? This is the job you're looking for! Bethany Home Brandon is looking for full time and part time Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team for ALL shifts.
Days - 6am-6pm or 6am-2pm
Evenings - 2pm-10pm
Overnights - 6pm-6am or 10pm-6am
Every other weekend and every other holiday is required for these positions.
- provide care and services to residents.
- attend to resident personal care needs including grooming, hygiene, dining and nutritional, mobility, psycho social and safety needs.
- provide restorative therapy under leadership of therapy professionals. - light housekeeping according to the universal worker initiative
- observe residents and immediately report concerns and/ or changes in resident behavior, physical, and / or emotional state.
- document information pertaining to changes in residents needs.
Our residents are our number one priority. The successful candidate will adhere to our resident-centered approach to caregiving and service delivery.
We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package including:
- Starting wage of $12 or more depending on experience
- 401K with match
- Progressive and Flexible PTO
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retention Bonus of $200 after 6 months and $300 after 1 year of service
- Much more
Bethany Lutheran Home for the Aged, Inc. is a non-profit, Christian organization serving seniors through its three companies: Bethany Home Sioux Falls, Bethany Home Brandon, and Bethany Meadows.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability