Looking for a job that you can really make a difference in someone's life? This is the job you're looking for! Bethany Meadows Brandon is looking for Medication Aides to join our team. If you're not certified, we are willing to train as well!! We currently have ALL shifts available.
Every other weekend and every other holiday is required for these positions.
- pass medications to residents.
- provide care and services to residents.
- attend to resident personal care needs including grooming, hygiene, dining and nutritional, mobility, psycho social and safety needs.
- provide restorative therapy under leadership of therapy professionals.
- light housekeeping according to the universal worker initiative - observe residents and immediately report concerns and/ or changes in resident behavior, physical, and / or emotional state.
- document information pertaining to changes in residents needs.
Our residents are our number one priority. The successful candidate will adhere to our resident-centered approach to caregiving and service delivery.
We offer a competitive wage with an excellent benefit package including:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401K with match
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Progressive and Flexible PTO
- Much more
Bethany Lutheran Home for the Aged, Inc. is a non-profit, Christian organization serving seniors through its three companies: Bethany Home Sioux Falls, Bethany Home Brandon, and Bethany Meadows.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability